Thursday, September 4, 2008

Will's First Day

One of the reasons Catherine is going to preschool is so that I have some one-on-one time with Will each week. So today Will and I went to Bouncing Babies at the library for the first time. I used to take Catherine faithfully every week from the time she was 4 or 5 months old. Poor Will, he's 11 months old and today's the first time we made it there. He loved the stories and music, and I loved watching him in a new environment.

Will, ready for story time. Don't you love that sweet smile?

Enjoying a book during bubble time

He was very happy to crawl up and down this ramp during play time
Will loves having Mommy all to himself!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelley said...

What is bouncing babies? Greta and I don't really get out much and that sounds like fun.

Betsy said...

it's a program for babies age 1-18 months held at the library. different branches of the library have it on varying days and times. at the library downtown, i know it's on thursdays at 11. you can check the library website schedule for other branches and times. it's great--singing, music, books, etc for little ones. i highly recommend it!