On Saturday, we celebrated Will's First Birthday with our families and a few close friends. We had a fire truck birthday party at the park. It was so much fun to celebrate the wonderful year God has given us with Will. Will is such a special little boy, and God has given me joy through having a son that I didn't anticipate. I love this little man beyond description.
So here are a few pics from the party:
The birthday boy!
I had planned a fire truck birthday party theme. Much to my surprise, Jay arranged for a real fire truck to come to the party. The kids thought it was great, but I was probably more excited than anybody!So here are a few pics from the party:
The birthday boy!
Will eating his first cupcake--at first he just liked to mush it up in his hand, but then he caught on that he was supposed to eat it. He seemed to enjoy it (surprise, surprise).
Is it all gone?
Will's true birthday isn't until Wednesday, so I'm sure I'll have a few more pics and things to share then.




1 comment:
So much fun!!! Will is so precious!!
Post a Comment